A lot of questions arise for this mission! Some questions that beg for urgent attention are :
1. How old were the tyres of the bus that conveyed 12 people to Lagos on a 12 hour journey?
2. How experienced was the driver on the Kano- Lagos trip?
3. How old was that school bus that embarked on this trip?
4. How comfortable would 12 people and their luggage be in a bus for a 12 hours ( Lagos – Kano) journey?
5. If the govt remembered to engage Azman Air to pick their corpses how come they did not remember that an hour trip would be better than a 12 hour journey for children going for a competition? Their corpses do not really need much comfort.
6.If any of the top govt officials children were on this mission could that miserable school bus be considered for the journey?These children have actually been carelessly ripped off their chance to live the lengths of their very promising lives .
No compensation is too much to give the parents of the deceased and a commission of enquiry must be set up to look into the circumstances surrounding this unfortunate event.
May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace and May Allah give their families the fortitude to bear this tragic loss